Thursday, August 27, 2015

Elf Lip Exfoliator (Rate: 5/5)

I have chappy lips. Not necessarily dry, but chappy. So when I stumbled upon this exfoliator at an online shop, I was like, I gotta have one.


Ingredients (from Elf's website because I lost my box):

  • Sucrose
  • Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil
  • Persea gratissima (avocado) oil
  • Ozokerite
  • Fragrance (parfum)
  • Synthetic candelilla wax
  • Copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax
  • Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter
  • Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil
  • Tocopheryl acetate (ve)
It looks like a lipstick, but so much coarser. It smells really sweet and it tastes sweet too. This might be a problem though, because it triggers my saliva production. Whenever I apply it, my mouth gets wet haha. But it's okay, I don't mind.

The instruction says you should apply this on damp lips on circular motion. Sometimes I wet my lips, some other time I simply lick them. After that, wipe your lips with damp cotton (I use tissue) to get rid of the scrub, then I dab them with dry tissue. Most of the time, I put on some lip balm too because it feels nice.

I really like the shape of this exfoliator. It's easy to use and you don't have to use your fingers. I was always too lazy to exfoliate my lips because I don't like my fingers getting dirty, but hallelujah this exfoliator saved me.

This exfoliator gets rid of my dead-skin-on-my-lips thing (you know what I mean?). I used to bite them off but now I can just use this exfoliator yay. My lips feel softer and definitely kissable (friendly tip: use this in the morning before going on a date). It also helps the color of my lips. My lips are pretty pigmented, but this exfoliator helps making the color better.

(I tried to take a pic to show you, but I failed. Sorry. My phone camera isn't that good, I guess)

I bought mine from @nyxstuffid for IDR 75k, I guess? I forgot. I really love this product and definitely will repurchase!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by SuckMyLolly.com